Gifting is about giving a little bit of luxury to someone, either because you thought of the necessities for them, or because you gave them something they love but would never have thought about for themselves. These pieces fit both requirements and would light up my face with a smile this year.
1. This Plush Stole is so lovely and on trend. Animal friendly faux fur will be sure to please any woman of style on your list.
2. A great pair of sunglasses is a sure way to update your style for the new year. I love these Bronze Cat Sunglasses for the color and shape.
3. This chunky ring is a stylish piece that will become a daily staple for a gal who loves to layer up on her baubles.
4. Fishbone tights are what I will be looking for in my stocking this year. Classic grey looks good with everything and this work-with-anything pattern will update my winter look.
5. A new iPhone Case should become the new staple stocking stuffer. What other accessory gets so much wear? Gift someone with a fresh look for their top gadget this year. This star studded case has got my number.
6. I searched and searched for the perfect pair, and these elephant print PJ Salvage Pajamas are what I want to snuggle up in this winter.
7. Sometimes a great clutch can be something we forget to give ourselves. Present this lovely beaded Moyna bag to the gal who loves to head out for the evening. She will find it works with everything.
8. Speaking of handbags, this quilted shopper will work for the more casual moments. The stylish sidekick will never disappoint for errands and weekend shopping.
9. I’ve been lusting after these Burberry Prorsum Studded Gloves all season long. Even the woman who has everything will feel life is more stylish if she can head out with these babies on her hands.
10. A patterned umbrella is a great gift. Sure to be the appreciated in a sea of black canopies on a rainy day, the recipient of such a lovely gift will remember you with a smile.
Check in tomorrow for the next installment of our holiday gift guides for 2012!