Wedding season is almost upon us and so I put together a party plan to help you throw the bride-to-be a beautiful and special Bridal Shower. Take a look below to get some ideas on how to create DIY floral arrangements, personalize your sweet treats and give your guests a favor that is both beautiful and delicious!
1. Dress your table with some pretty DIY floral arrangements. Gather up some wildflowers, pair them with your favorite florals and throw them in a mason jar tied with some ribbon.
2. Let your guests enjoy some fruity and fun beverages that coordinate with your theme. For this pretty in pink shower we opted for sweet pink lemonade served with a pink and white straw and a lemon slice for a pop of color.
3. Add a personal touch to your sweet treats by creating cute toppers and wrapping your cupcakes in a decorative fabric such as lace.
4. Give your table a vintage and romantic look by layering plates and fabrics at each place setting. This is also a good way to add in pops of color with table linens and ribbon.
5. Give your guests a thank you favor that is both beautiful and delicious. Pair a few macaroons with a bottle of nail polish and tie up with a pretty ribbon.